Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accident typically involves a situation where a person is injured by slipping, tripping and falling due to a dangerous condition. A fall can take place both inside and outside and can result from bad flooring, wet floors, poorly lighted steps, weather-related conditions, and hidden defects. Icy patches, a crack in a sidewalk, or a pothole are also factors that can cause a serious slip and fall injury. Slip and fall injuries can happen anywhere, and often occur at grocery stores, department stores, in parking lots, and on sidewalks.
While many people, including insurance defense lawyers, tend to make light of a slip and fall accident, the consequences of a fall can be severe. A slip and fall accident may result in a serious injury, such as a head injury, brain injury, spinal cord injury, herniated or bulging discs, fractures, breaks, broken bones, neck injury, back injury, shoulder injury, knee injury, and muscle and ligament injury.
Our slip and fall attorney, with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, handles slip and fall cases that are typically caused by:
- Broken stairs, broken steps, and dangerous stairwells or landing areas
- Dangerous sidewalks, cracks in the sidewalk, and potholes
- Defective lighting, inadequate or inoperative lighting
- Failure to warn of hazardous or dangerous conditions
- Failure to correct hazardous or dangerous conditions
- Slippery or wet floors
- Tenant slip, trip and fall injuries caused by landlord negligence
Please contact us today to dicuss your slip and fall. 410-234-2621